Each 15 ml. (one tablespoonful) contains :
Ferric Ammonium Citrate I.P. 250 mg.
(Equivalent to Elemental Iron 51.6 mg.)
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B 12 ) I.P 0.5 mcg.
Folic Acid I.P 0.5 mg.
Sorbitol Solution I.P. 1.5 gm.
Colour : Caramel
Adequate overages of Vitamins added to compensate for the loss on storage.
HAMGAM syrup works by acting on megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow;
normalizing the formation of red blood cells and nerve tissues; producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
Key benefits/uses :
- Treats Iron deficiency anaemia due to hook-worm infestation, chronic blood loss, inadequate intake of Iron, and
anaemia due to pregnancy & lactation
- Used in the treatment of dimorphic anaemia due to deficiency of Iron, Folic Acid and/or Vitamin B12
- Beneficial in treating lack of appetite, general weakness, rundown conditions and convalescence
- Also helpful in post-surgery and other debilitated states.
Direction for usage:
For adult: One tablespoon to be consumed twice a day after meals.
For children: As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.