Hamgam syrup contains Iron, Folic acid and Methylcobalamin.
Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anemia.
Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Methylcobalamin promotes the initiation and maturation of blood cells.
- Treats Iron deficiency anemia due to hook-worm infestation, chronic blood loss, inadequate intake of Iron, and anemia due to pregnancy & lactation
- Used in the treatment of dimorphic anemia due to deficiency of Iron, Folic Acid and/or Vitamin B12
- Beneficial in treating lack of appetite, general weakness, rundown conditions and convalescence
- Also helpful in post-surgery and other debilitated states
Each 15 ml. (one tablespoonful) contains :
Ferric Ammonium Citrate I.P. 250 mg.
(Equivalent to Elemental Iron 51.6 mg.)
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B 12 ) I.P 0.5 mcg.
Folic Acid I.P 0.5 mg.
Sorbitol Solution I.P. 1.5 gm.
For adult: One tablespoon to be consumed twice a day after meals.
For children: As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.