ALPHA RED SYRUP
Alpha Red Syrup
ALPHA RED syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention & improvement of the following diseases,
conditions and symptoms :
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy or childhood
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Vitamin b 12 deficiencies
- Poor diet
- Treatment of megaloblastic due to a deficiency of folic acid
Each 15 ml. (one tablespoonful) contains :
Iron (III) Hydroxide Pollymaltose complex I.P. 143 mg.
(Equivalent to Elemental Iron 50.0 mg.)
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B 12 ) I.P 0.5 mcg.
Folic Acid I.P 0.5 mg.
Zinc Sulphate I.P. 7.0 mg.
Sorbitol Solution I.P. 2.0 gm.
For adult: One tablespoon to be consumed twice a day after meals.
For children: As directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.